Mentor and Mentee Responsibilities
Responsibilities of Mentor
- Help to build the Mentee’s Strengths and Recognize weakness and try to Improve it.
- Be consistent and reliable.
- Communicate with mentee and create a plan to achieve milestones for reaching the teaching goals.
- To be mentee’s Cheer leader and motivate them towards the goal.
- To provide counselling by identifying the mental problems of the students and provide the moral support.
- Identify the slow learners and Advanced learners and take up he activities as required.
- To be the bridge between the principal and Mentee.
- To be approachable by students.
Responsibilities of Mentee
Mentor Mentee List
- Provide the evaluation of experience in college and communicate with mentor.
- Inform the mentor about the learning, communication or any other problem faced by the student.
- To avail guidance and clarification from mentor for setting goal and reaching it.
- To be cheerful and seek the guidance of mentor whenever required.
- Communicate about any problems faced by them in college relating to Ragging, Harassment or bulling.